K1 classes: born in 2018 or before
K2 classes: born in 2017 or before
K3 classes: born in 2016 or before
2. Request an application form for admission
Beginning September 1st,2020 (No set quota for the kindergarten)
(1) Visit Our school :
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday : 9 a.m. to 12 noon
(2) Online download:Click to download the application form
3. Registration fee
4. Date of submission
Beginning September 1st,2020 that parents can return the completed form to the school
5. Submission of Application Form
(1) Visiting our school during office hours
please bring the following documents:
- 1. Completed application form for admission and attached a recent applicant's photo;
- 2. A copy of the student's birth certificate; or a copy of the foreign birth certificate of the applicant and a copy of the residency certificate;
- 3. Two self-addressed envelopes (each envelope's size should be at least 4x9 inches, attached with HKD$2 stamp, and with applicant's name as receiver)
- 4. Registration fee: HKD$40
(2) Submit online
- 1. Please email the completed application form with a copy of the student's birth certificate or a copy of the foreign birth certificate and a copy of the residency certificate in a pdf file;
- 2. After we receive the information, our school will reply by email with a interview letter;
- 3. Please pay the registration fee of HKD$40 and bring two self-addressed envelopes on the interview day.
- (each envelope's size should be at least 4x9 inches, attached with HKD$ 2 stamp, and with applicant's name as receiver)
(3) Submit by mail:
Please mail the following documents to our school and attached with HKD$3 stamp when you post.
- 1. Completed application form and attached a recent applicant's photo;
- 2. A copy of the student's birth certificate; or a copy of the student's foreign birth certificate and a copy of the residency certificate;
- 3. Three self-addressed envelopes (each envelope's size should be at least 4x9 inches, attached with HKD$2 stamp, and with applicant's name as receiver)
- 4. Please pay the registration fee of HKD$40 by cheque and the cheque should be payable to "S.K.H. GOOD SHEPHERD KINDERGARTEN CO., LTD." ( Please write the applicant's name on the back)
* Do not mail cash for the registration fee!
- The information provided by the applicant will be used to process the student's application for admission, and the content will be treated confidentially.
- If you cannot submit the required documents, our school will not be able to process your application for admission.
- All submitted documents will not be returned. The application form and all the attachments are for admission only.
6. Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- 1. Under the kindergarten (KG) education scheme, each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued aregistration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit children holding a valid registration document.
- 2. Parents are required to submit an application for the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the Education Bureau (hereafter referred to as “EDB“) from September to November 2020. The RC will be open for applications in September 2020 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (https://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course.
- 3. The EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the RC to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post.
- 4. If a child cannot obtain an RC as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme 2 , the EDB will then issue a Kindergarten Admission Pass (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the child concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
- 5. Relevant information of the Education Bureau:
- Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2021/22 School Year https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/index.html