K2 classes: born in 2018 or before
K3 classes: born in 2017 or before
2. Request an application form for admission
Procedure 1: Telephone calls for making an appointment.
Procedure 2: Visit our school, fill in the application form and interview.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday : 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Visiting our school during office hours , please bring the following documents:
- 1. Two recent applicant's photos;
- 2. A copy of the student's birth certificate; or a copy of the foreign birth certificate of the applicant and a copy of the residency certificate;
- 3. Two self-addressed envelopes (each envelope's size should be around 4x9 inches, attached with HKD$2 stamp, and with applicant's name as receiver)
- 4. Registration fee: HKD$40
- The information provided by the applicant will be used to process the student's application for admission, and the content will be treated confidentially.
- If you cannot submit the required documents, our school will not be able to process your application for admission.
- All submitted documents will not be returned. The application form and all the attachments are for admission only.
3. Registration fee
3. Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- 1. Under the kindergarten (KG) education scheme, each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued aregistration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit children holding a valid registration document.
- 2. Parents are required to submit an application for the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the Education Bureau (hereafter referred to as “EDB“) from September to November 2022. The RC will be open for applications in September 2022 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (https://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course.
- 3. The EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the RC to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post.
- 4. If a child cannot obtain an RC as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme 2 , the EDB will then issue a Kindergarten Admission Pass (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the child concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
- 5. Relevant information of the Education Bureau: Admission Arrangements for Kindergartens for the 2022/23 School Year https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/index.html